We had a dream to give back to society the chance for a complete life...
Building roads to success in all fields has been his vision and passion...
Mr. Surendra Hiranandani, the founder of Hiranandani Upscale...
The Hiranandani Foundation School is a co-educational, English medium ICSE school founded in 1990 by the Hiranandani Foundation, a registered charitable trust. The objective of the school is to form minds which can be critical and which can verify and not accept everything they are offered; to mould students who become creative, inventive and innovative young men and women capable of doing new things.
The school aims at an all round character formation of its students and the development of proper attitudes. Students are encouraged to participate in activities that broaden their interests, that discover their latent talents and develop in them a team spirit. Consciously or unconsciously students absorb a great deal from these activities and in the great examination of life it is these extra assimilation's which speak of a schools worth
We nurture students to bring out their overall development through ethics, morals, cultural awareness, physical fitness & academic excellence to help them become outstanding citizens of India and the world. Our educational programme encompasses inculcating a high team spirit, leadership qualities, critical thinking and an innovative mind, creating a capacity for lifelong learning
1. To nurture future global citizens who positively contribute toward India’s economic development & world harmony.
2. To sustain a record of 100% success in the ISC & ICSE examinations and work towards raising the average achievement level.
3. To provide modern and time-tested techniques in the class-room and electronic teaching aids for more effective and pleasurable learning experience.
4. To develop an interest to learn and the self-confidence to implement, through participation in literary, cultural, social and sporting activities.
5. To develop effective teaching methods and skills through regular in-service training sessions and motivational programmes conducted by the school.
6. To encourage closer links between home and school by coordinating with PTA (parent group) for Students’ Welfare.
Education, down the ages has undergone a gradual metamorphosis; the blackboard has been replaced by Smart Boards...
View our featured positions in your area of interest by clicking on the link below.
For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We welcome all kind of communications related the school. Please provide your e-mail address or telephone number if you would like a response to your message. Below you can see Get directions button, to find a quick roadmap to get to our office.